May 13, 2013

goods.


I posted a photo of this exciting purchase a few weeks ago and was recently able to put it to serious use at the Green City Farmer's Market, also know as a magical place to do local food shopping. One thing that should be apparent by now is that I excel at shopping on all levels. 


'Geeking out over lettuce' at Growing Power's stand. Little does Brian know that that is a total compliment as an intense discussion over the various subtleties of lettuces with the farmer who brought them to life them basically constitutes my best conversation ever .


Photos © Brian Sorg

Admiring my goods while soaking up the sun over a bowl of lentil soup & garlicky fava beans at Old Jerusalem...now this constitutes my best day ever.

sunglasses x celine, backpack x FleaBags + VPL via p45

No comments:

Post a Comment