October 3, 2012

not ratatouille (part one - the goods)

If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff - Remy 

I'm always behind when it comes to movies, and 2007's Ratatouille was no exception. Turns out it features my favorite things...paris, cooking & a sweet animal named Remy wanting more of life? J'adore. It got me curious about the dish, so I decided to make it this weekend, as it showcases summer produce and the season is winding down. 

Seen here on the walk to pick up said produce, wearing my standard uniform of a skirt, boots & piles of jewelry, minus my standard pair of lost karen walkers. Le tragique.

Photos © Brian Sorg

I can't really call what I made ratatouille because that requires a lot more patience (and a mandolin), but the components were there & in my humble opinion, it was really delicious...even the eggplant skeptic behind the lens was won over. Victorie! Recipe to follow tomorrow.

boots x jimmy choo, blouse x zara, skirt x paul & joe sister (purchased via net-a-porter), sunglasses x tom ford

No comments:

Post a Comment