October 2, 2012

designs & denim


I think I'm pretty decent at dressing myself, but dressing a room is a different story, one that I completely lack the gene for. I've owned my place almost 2 years now, and have yet to decorate (unless you count my closet). 


This past weekend was the annual design harvest fest, which features local furniture & home good designers. A friend & extraordinarily talented designer had a booth, so I went to check out her goods & see if any of that creativity would rub off on me...

 It didn't. Luckily, it didn't have to, because there are people like Kaisa, of k dille designs to design your space for you.

Photos © Brian Sorg

Using many organic and found materials, Kaisa creates original, gorgeous pieces for your home. She combines her background in landscaping & experience in carpentry to create her one-of-a-kind designs; check her out here!

boots & 'dre' jeans x rag and bone, tee x zara

No comments:

Post a Comment