October 22, 2012

je ne sais quoi


I picked up this this leather jacket before a trip to paris with my mom three years ago. She told me everyone wears black & no one wears jeans (& of course they're all effortlessly chic). This oozed parisan cool to me & it was one of the best investments I've made.


Some things aren't worth an investment, like these tights that allegedly got bleached w/my whites. I think this needs further investigation, because I am a very meticulous washer & those who know me would agree that it's highly suspicious. 


Kenna-T says it best, describing their pieces as 'body-skimming, shrunken jackets designed to fit more like a tiny cardigan than a bulky leather jacket'. Because while the late, great Michael Jackson could pull off a jacket with shoulders that stand on their own, it's a look best left for MTV. 

Photos © Brian Sorg

jacket x kenna t, via nordstrom, cutoffs x marc jacobs, lashes curled x shu uemura

No comments:

Post a Comment