February 13, 2013

sweet & salty x raw & vegan

          In my last post I featured Lorrie J's raw vegan sushi...another happy treat was that I she shared these raw, vegan peanut butter cookies. I went home and made them that night, they're so tasty!
A curious labradoodle...
Photos © Brian Sorg

If only Soph had been so lucky...next time I'll have to make a canine friendly cookie.


1 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup creamy, unsalted peanut butter
1 cup pitted medjool dates
1 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
sea salt to garnish

Combine all ingredients in a food processor to combine, adding more peanut butter if it's not coming together. Form dough into balls, press down w/a fork crossways, sprinkle generously with sea salt & refrigerate; they taste and stay together best cold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment