November 20, 2012

wallflower


When I first pulled this skirt out of the bag, Brian took one look at it and asked if I was channeling my inner-grandma. I rolled my eyes and told him he'd be singing a different tune by the end of the wedding we were attending. 



I adore this skirt by Rachel Comey because it's sophisticated, classy, sexy and unexpected. Things I aim to be and hopefully succeed at every once in a while. Open bar not withstanding... 


Photos © Brian Sorg

By the end of the night I had Brian apologizing for teasing me, commenting that 
'it's all in how you wear it, and you wear it well'. I couldn't have said it better myself. Fashion is about taking that risk and putting yourself out there, and I know my (very stylish) grandma would agree. 

skirt x Rachel Comey via p.45, top x Diane von Furstenburg, pumps x Jimmy Choo, necklace x hoovershank, earrings x zoe oliver c/o p45

No comments:

Post a Comment