September 18, 2012

Scents & Scentsability





I have never been one who enjoys testing perfumes, although I love the idea of having a 'signature scent'. Unfortunately, I'm just too lazy or overwhelmed by endless, unidentifiable scents at Nordstrom. For that reason, I tend towards classic & easy, finding it impossible to go wrong with Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum.


Perfume to me is two-fold...does it smell good (as in, can I wear this everyday without feeling nauseous or offending the noses of those around me) & does the bottle look pretty on my counter (arguably the most important factor).



For this reason I used to wear Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Parfum, because it speaks to both categories. So much so that I am considering bringing it back & starting a perfume rotation if you will...so wild, I know.
Also, my counterpart recently picked up Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette, & nothing says true love like matching bottles. Kidding...now I really am feeling nauseous.
Photos © Brian Sorg


No comments:

Post a Comment